Thursday 26 March 2009

iPhone wallpaper pack the second!

Hello and welcome to the second installment of the iPhone wallpaper pack!
As you would probably assume, I keep track of the traffic on my little piece of the interweb and the first pack is one of the most popular pages so I've decided it was high time for a new one to keep all you iPhoners happy. Again, it contains ten wallpapers selected from the steadily growing number of wallpapers on this blog.
I would, again, like to thank Robin for being so kind as to host it on iphonetunes.net and he also deserves my thanks for being this months top referrer to my site! So thank you Robin!!
The pack can be downloaded here

2 comments:

Dazed and Diffused said...

Thank you very much! I'm very happy you appreciate it!

Dave Garvis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.