Friday 8 May 2009

Oh the irony

Today I was supposed to have a job interview at Pepsico in Zaventem. I said supposed because my daily life seems to not have lost it's sense of irony. I was going to take the 1142h bus to Zaventem to arrive there at 1221h which was expertly timed as the interview was at 1230h. As I get to the busstop I see a manifestation coming up the street towards me and in the direction the bus was supposed to take. So basically I missed a job interview because a manifestation for jobs blocked the bus for almost an hour.
Any who, I took this picture as I walked back home using my trusty cellphone :-)
The iPhone version can be found here.

1 comment:

l2gx said...

true experts plan at least 30 minutes extra time, to recon the area, spot the fire escapes, flirt with the secretary, etc...
Especially the fire escape bit is essential.