Sunday 27 July 2008

Brussels North district

Some time ago I did a shoot in the area around the north station of Brussels. I quite like what they're doing there right now; building lots of high-rises in glass and steel. But I guess it's a personal taste thing ;-) you either like it, hate it or are totally indifferent to it. This is one of the government buildings on the avenue Albert II. I quite like this picture because the reflection of the clouds in the building that really worked out very well here. I was originally thinking to go there again today, but the clear blue sky is going to be a bit boring. Maybe if we get a bit of a storm later today I might go after all. The post processing included a HDR render of five exposures of the same raw file and some tweaking in PS of course :-)
And for the gadget freaks; iPhone version, click here.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Nice photo :) I did HDR of this building as well, dont know where the file is though.